Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My stash



I've been a bad, bad girl when it comes to paying attention to my beloved blog. But, I swear I have a few very good reasons! My birthday passed this weekend and I had several out of town guests come from far and wide (Atlanta and Toronto to be exact) to pay me some special attention :) Also, things have been very hectic at work since my boss left the company, so I had to be a very good editor and a not-so-great blogger!

Anyway, I've done tons of beauty shopping all month and have neglected to review most of my goodies, but I promise I will soon. I've been eying a fancy makeup train case from Sephora for a while now and my best friends got together and got it for me (along with an awesome Kenneth Cole watch)! I also got diamond studs from my fiance and a Sephora gift card from another friend, so I'm a very happy camper :)

Here's a peak at my makeup box after I filled it up with goodies. I've thrown out a lot of crap recently so it looks pretty bare.
What do you guys do to store your beauty goodies?












6 comments:

B said...

This looks nice and neat, love! All of my make-up is currently in a traincase, but that's only because I'm traveling and in transition right now. Usually I would have it in neat little drawers or plastic containers or whatev. This works for you!

Amina said...

great stash:)
I also keep my make-up in a traincase that way i know what i have and i avoid buying more eyeshadows since i have no more space for them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment, which also happened to be the first one on my blog! :D Well I'm glad to hear I ain't the only one with a messy room. But we can't always be neat, can we? ;P So let's not take things too seriously (aka it's okay as long as we can find our stuff from the mess, lol).

Thanks, I'll be playing w/ the makeup. :) Damn, I wish I had a make up box like yours! I keep my newbie collection in a white box from IKEA. I never find anything there :P

Good luck with the cleaning and enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...

PS. I meant to say I've been reading your blog for quite a while now and it's in my "favorites" file. Keep up the good work! :)

Grayburn said...

Nicely organized! Is that MAC emote that I spot in the middle? :)


Grayburn

Anonymous said...

that's a lotta make up! I'm very new at this make up business so I only have very few stashed away...hehe very impressive