Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Recession Can't Stop Me! The Sephora Edition

Or maybe it can. But 'tis the best time of the year and there are lots of yummy holiday goodies to choose from! I can only indulge in a select few (I'm getting married July 12th and have to save every pretty penny!), but here's a few of my favorite holiday beauty sets that I sneaked a peek at Sephora a few days ago for the rest of you to go buck-wild with!


Benefit Peace Love and Glossiness Lip Gloss Set ($26)
My sister has this from last year and it's a great set of glosses that flatters most skin tones.











Too Faced World Domination Tour All Access Backstage Beauty Collection ($42)


Got a minimalist on your shopping list? This set includes eight eye shadows, duo bronzer, face illuminator, six lip glosses, brow powder, eyeliner cake and blush. What more can she ask for in one cute package?






Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Collection ($35)
These people are not playing with the intensity of their products and these eyeliners are no joke. Each color is more brilliant than the next, making this collection of Bronze, Purple, Turquoise, Black and Navy the best out there.



I have a lot more favorites coming your way, so please stay tuned. Also, look out for BeautyTalk's fabulous new site makeover in the near future!





Photos: Courtesy of Sephora.com

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!! :) thanks for letting me know

i♥make-up said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! When and where is it going to be?? Who's doing your make-up???

i♥make-up said...

Yes sweetie, I'm in TX, I'm not going to publish your comment because it has your email add in it, but I've emailed you. xo