Friday, April 18, 2008

Daisy Fever

Marc Jacobs' Daisy is everywhere, which is kind of irritating. Aside from the perfume (which I love and is my new staple for the spring/summer), I've seen brushes, dinnerware, candles and now the most natural progression--vanity case and traveling beauty case.

I have to say though, I absolutely love the vanity. I just got a new train case from my friends last month for my birthday, but if I had spotted this before, I definitely would've asked for it.

Tres adorable, no?

I love both the beauty cause and the Vanity case (which has two drawers, three trays and two foldout pockets).

But, Marc, seriously, stop with the daisies already!


Stella said...

Ooh, the vanity case is SO cute. :) Cool, you work at Elle! I'm jealous :)Do you enjoy working there? Elle has been my fave fashion magazine for years!

Jennifer said...


Yeah, I love working in the publishing industry. It's been my dream since I was eight or nine years old!

James Tubman said...


do you know any creams that will clear up hyper pigmentation

i know something with hydroqonine or something

jst wondered if you knew anything specific