Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Preventing Racoon Eyes

I cannot live without mascara or eyeliner, but I have the biggest problems when applying both. I've tried many different tricks; layering concealer on afterwards, primer(I cannot live without urban decay primer potion), waterproof mascara etc. But no matter what I try, I always end up with raccoon eyes. I blamed it on my long eyelashes because exactly two seconds after I finish my eye makeup, I blink and there are swipes of mascara under my eye! How to prevent this? I reach out to you, members of the beauty community, in helping me with my biggest beauty problem.

I've also done a little research and have found a product that seems to be an easy answer to my problems; Benefit She-Laq

This product claims: "Use she laq and your makeup will stay put! You can let those tears of joy flow, without looking a mess! Apply this clear liquid makeup sealer to shadows, mascaras, and liners and your makeup stays put... no matter how many tissues you go through."

Have any of you used this product and has it worked successfully? What beauty tips do you use in order to prevent raccoon eyes? Please comment and let me know!







Some smudge-proof tips I'm going to try:

- Sometimes mascara smudges because it's attracted to oily concealer or eye creams so put powder under the eye before applying.

- Bend the mascara wand at a right angle

No comments: