Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Wishlist

The holiday season has to be every beauty junkie's favorite time of the year. Here are some of my favorite holiday '07 products.


M.A.C Royal Assets: 6 Warm Eyes
M.A.C. comes out with the best holiday collections and this year is no exception. The antique gold and silver packaging is a sweet touch to this eyeshadow palette. Mix and match these colors for an exotic look or use the neutral browns for an everyday look. These amazing eyeshadows definitely make my eyes sparkle.



Bobbi Brown Pink Quartz Shimmer Brick Compact
Many products claim to be all-in-one, but this one truly is. On the days I carry this around, I wear nothing else on my face except a swipe of mascara and clear lipgloss. Focus in on the brownish-portion of the compact for eyeshadow and swipe a fluffy brush over the entire compact to give your entire face a glamorously healthy glow. A winter must-have to get that pink flush we all desire!



Lorac Fairytale Makeup Kit
This is a great bang for your buck! This kit contains eight silky eyeshadows, two sweet blushes, two shimmery lip glosses, a mascara, and a double-ended eyeshadow/eye-liner brush. Not to mention, it comes in an enchanting black case. The case alone will have you salivating!


Power Pop

I live by Benefit blushes so I squealed at the sight of three of Benefit's best blushes packed in one sweet package. And the $30 price tag made it even sweeter.

Stila Gift of Glaze

This lip gloss set is the perfect gift for a on-the-run girl. The best part is you can never get bored with so many glosses to choose from!


Benefit 'Betty Brushes Up on Beauty' Brush set
This brush set is adorable as well as useful. The set includes a powder brush, an angled eyeshadow brush, the fluff brush and the talent brush--all the essential brushes you need plus a neat little pouch. A perfect gift for a newbie makeup lover.


Hard Candy Palette
This colorful eye shadow palette is great for a quick pick-me-up. It features nine of Hard Candy's best-selling colors.


Hard Candy Mini Nail Kit
I'm not a big fan of nail polish, simply because I never do my own nails. But this nail polish set makes me want to give myself a daily manicure! Another adorable gift.

Smashbox Light Speed Lip Gloss Collection
I usually go ga-ga over anything Smashbox so I was very pleased to find this in Sephora. These transculent lip glosses are great for everyday use and the $29 price tag really revved up my shopping spirit!


Cargo Bronzing Kit
I bought my first bronzer five years ago from Cargo and it's still my favorite bronzing tool. These neat kit has all the ingredients you need to achieve that perfect sun-kissed look. Vary the use of the products according to season so you don't end up looking sunburned!


Chanel Multi-Use Makeup Palette
Owning this palette is like what I would imagine dating George Clooney would be like--exciting, adventurous and classy. This mix of best-selling Chanel products contains four eyeshadows, four lip colors and one gorgeous blush. The perfect gift for any beauty fanatic!


Laura Mercier
L.M is increasingly becoming one of my favorite brands. This flat-shaped eyeshadow palette creates a perfect holiday look.


Dior 'I Love Dior' Lip Palette
This is one of those cases when the packaging is cuter than the product itself--not that the lip colors aren't fab! It is Dior after all. But, I want this just for the sheer insanity of owning this Dior case.

Yves Saint Laurent 'White Gold' Celebration Palette
I drool over this palette in my sleep. This festive kit includes three eyeshadows, three lipsticks, one lip gloss , one highlighter and one delicious blush. Another beautiful 2007 classic!

No comments: