Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yves Rocher: Botanical Beauty


It irks me how expensive 'all-natural' and 'organic' beauty products are. I'd rather slather on peaches or milk on my face raw than pay insane amounts of money for bottled versions! But, I changed my mind when I discovered Yves Rocher on a recent trip to Toronto.

Yves Rocher is a French beauty brand that is 100% botanical (plant-derived) that can be found in Canada and Europe. Unfortunately, the U.S. has no locations, but you can order from the website. Returns are free and 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.

My friend from Toronto has been ranting and raving about Yves Rocher's products and after using some of the products she had at home, I decided to check out some that suited my skin.I was delighted to see that they had a two for 1 deal on all products, so I scooped some up that were good for my oily/combination skin.

And now I wish I had picked up more! Here's what I got from the Sebo Specific line for oily/combination skin;


Ultra Matt Shine Reducing Moisturizer :
A good summertime moisturize is hard to find for chicks with oily skin, so I was ecstatic when I tried this. It's oil-free and mattifying and does a great job at controlling shine, while keeping skin soft and perfect. I've been using it for over a month now and love it. $19 orig. on sale for $10 right now!

Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser: The name says it all; it's gentle, exfoliates and cleanses! I use this on a daily basis and it helps clear away dull skin without being too harsh. $10.50 orig., on sale for $5.50 right now!

Mattifying Toner: I usually don't use toner because most are usually too harsh for my acne-prone skin, but this tone is really mild and easily clears away gunk and makeup residue. $10.50 orig., on sale for $5.50 right now!


All Yves Rocher products are plant-derived which makes it super, duper good for your skin (and the environment!). They're also decently priced, so paying for shipping isn't too painful. If you're in Canada or Europe and can easily get to a Yves Rocher, go try one of their facials--I hear very good things about them.

No comments: