Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Monday, June 9, 2008

Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara: A Name Befitting the Product


Mascara is the one beauty product that's hardly ever a perfect fit, so finding one that's pretty damn close is usually as good as it gets. So, I was pleasantly surprised when I tried a sample Bobbi Brown's Everything Mascara (noted on their website as being a best-seller). BB's 'Everything' Mascara fulfilled all the requirements of a good mascara, in healthy doses. It plumped up my lashes, made them look longer, stronger and blacker. I liked the small, simple bristles of the wand because it helped coat every single lash and was easy to maneuver.

My main focus when trying to find a good mascara is to make sure it doesn't smudge or clump giving me the infamous raccoon eyes. I won't guarantee that BB's Everything Mascara will last through an insanely hot, sweaty day (like it was today in New York) or a good cryfest, but it does the job rather adequately.

I like to switch up my mascaras from time to time just because my lashes seem to get bored with everything and anything (even if it the coveted Dior show), so Bobbi Brown's Everything Mascara will definitely get a round.

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

ditto, I switch mascaras as well! :) always wanting to try the HG mascara..at times it works at the start..but as I kept on using it...it just won't work no more :)

B said...

Okay, you sooo know I'm tryin' this.

Makeupfairytale said...

oooh i must try this!

Unknown said...

Cool! I hadn't even heard of mascara, and I'm always on the search for the perfect mascara. Thanks!