Sunday, May 18, 2008

Clubbing FOTD

Sorry, I've been MIA! After getting laid off a week and a half ago, I was scrambling to find some freelance work and I've also had some family drama going on. I decided this was the best time to visit my best friend in Toronto (I live in New York) so I've been here since Thursday. It's been a blast so far! I come to Toronto once a year (she usually goes to NY more often), but I've never gone to a club except this time. It was fun.

A breakdown of my look for that night:


MAC Select MoistureCover in NC42 & NC35

Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Honey

Bobbi Brown Face Powder in Warm Natural


Urban Decay Primer Potion

MAC e/s in Showstopper

Urban Decay e/s in Oil Slick

MAC liquid liner in Bootblack

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara


Cargo Big Bronzer in Medium

Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmer Brick

Benefit HollywoodGlo


L'oreal Aishwairya's Beige

MAC lipglass in Enchantress


nywele said...

beautiful! you're glowing ma':)
I hope you can find soon some freelance work ..

yummy411 said...

hey sorry about the job!

however you are did a beautiful rock star smokey eye! thanks for sharing!

Askmewhats said...


Sorry about the job, and good things (I believe) will come your way :)

BeautyTalk said...


Thanks :)

BeautyTalk said...


I don't do smoky eyes that often so I was afraid of how this would turn out, especially since I didn't do it in my own bathroom. I hate getting dressed anywhere but my own place! I did forget to put a brow highlighter :(

BeautyTalk said...


i hope so! Thanks.

Mukho said...

Beautytalk, your eyes are absolutely fabulous! Black eyeliner's my secret too, for an instant glamorised look :)

Divine Blackness said...

You look so pretttty! Many blessings finding a job. I've been there, so I know how it is.

BeautyTalk said...


I couldn't live without black eyeliner :)

Anonymous said...

i saw how aishwariya beige looked on you, and decided to try it out... its the PERFECT shade for me! i love it! its so perfect, that i went and bought 3 other products that have similar colors... and i love them all... the other 2 i bought were L'Oreal colour juice stick in personali-tea, and the other one is more of a gloss, Revlon lip glide sheer in sheerly bare. GREAT BLOG, and u look great by the way.

BeautyTalk said...


I am so glad you liked it! It's one of the best nude colors I'e ever tried since it has a hint of pink in it.

nilla cookie said...

The makeup looks really great! Sorry to hear that you got laid off, hopefully you found some good freelance work :)

Emilee @ GMM said...

Nice smokey look! A highlighter would definitely complete the look, but it looks very nice nonetheless. :)

BeautyTalk said...

Nilla Cookie,

Thanks and yes I got some stuff, looking for some more :)

BeautyTalk said...

I realized after I left the house that I forgot a highlighter! :(

Lina said...

^^ looks good^^