- My Foundation: MAC SatinFinish SPF 15 in NC42 (which I hope to change soon, MAC makes me look too orange! Any good foundation suggestions?)
- My Mascara: I'm between mascaras right now but Maybeline Define-A-Lash is my go-to
- My Blush: MAC Beauty Powder in True Romantic, I swear it goes with everything!
- My Eye Shadow: Shisedio Hydro-Powder Shadow in H4 or MAC e/s in Suede Brown
- My Day Cream: Origins 'Have a Nice Day'
- My Lipstick: Lancome Pixel Pink or Fresh Sugar Lipgloss in Sugar Fairy
- My Beauty Product Brand: MAC (always) and I'm currently crushing on Vincent Longo and Makeup Forever
- My Essential Beauty Product: It used to always be lip gloss only but now due to old age and bad skin, it's concealer.
My Favorite Makeup Product: Blush
- My Perfume: Marc Jacob's Daisy
- My Nails: Essie
- My Feet: Whatever my salon ladies use. I'm too lazy to do anything myself.
- My Hands: Essie Smoothies, in Pomegranate & Mango
- Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Moisturizer with a high SPF (I'll double-time and use it for both body and face!), shampoo + conditioner in one and a tinted lip balm.
- Woman I admire for their beauty: Past: Elizabeth Taylor and Sridevi. Current: Leighton Meester and Katrina Kaif.
- Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Oh this is a hard one. I have too many favorites!
- My Ultimate Dream: Becoming a very successful writer
- How Do I Define Womanhood: A sense of self-confidence that's blatantly apparent.
My Favorite Fashion Publication: It's a toss-up between Glamour and Marie Claire. Sorry work folks, it's not Elle!