Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Monday, April 7, 2008

Product Alert: TheBalm's Sexy Mama


Being the product whore that I am, cute packaging and catchy product names always has me lustin'. TheBalm's Sexy Mama translucent powder is one of these. Sephora lists it as 'a mattifying ant-shine translucent powder for all skin tones'. With the warm weather coming up (hopefully sometime sooner than it seems!), my biggest woe will be controlling the glorious shine-factors on my face (oiliness and good 'ol sweat). TheBalm's Sexy Mama translucent powder gives a nice matte finish to my skin. I do think that this might not be a product for very dark-skinned girls, despite what the company claims. Ashy skin is never sexy! For most other skin tones, it will work just fine because most of the powder sinks into the skin. With it's peachy (did I just write that?) packaging and cutesy title, this sexy powder is something I'd love to tote around the whole summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I was too early with all the cheering, since it's back being chilly and rainy here, too :P I'm actually a bit surprised it ain't spring in NY yet! I always thought you get it much earlier than us in the north! :O I didn't know you live in NY, that's my dream travel destination numero uno! :D

JJC said...

i tried this out at the store before..its ok..but it would actually work out better on lighter skin ...