Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beauty Savior: Leave-In Conditioners


My hair texture is the weirdest. It's straight yet wavy, shiny yet frizzy and very, very static-prone. I don't like putting a lot of product in my hair, because most of them weights it down. What I have been using religiously for the past 6-7 years are leave-in conditioners.

A Leave-In Conditioner serves many purposes:
  • It gives hair moisture, making hair soft
  • It detangles, making hair more manageable
  • Protects against heat styling
How to Use:

Spray throughout wet hair, especially at the ends. Comb through to evenly distribute.

My favorite:
Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner: I just love Aussie products in general, it gives my dry hair so much moisture! This is my favorite one because it does everything I need. Some LIC's only detangle or only protect against heat spray. Aussie's does it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have similar problems so I am using Neutrogena deep conditioning hair mask. My savvy sis swears by Kose hair mask...

BeautyTalk said...

I use the Neutrogena hair mask too!