Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Birthday Wishlist

My birthday arrives right before the start of spring and the combination of these two always gives me an excuse to go on a rampant beauty shopping spree! Here's a list of some of the things I'm craving:

Stila Contouring Trio: Contouring was big in the 90's and now it's back on the beauty trend forefront, but of course much softer and prettier! I've never ventured into this beauty area and I think Stila's Couturing Trio is the perfect way to start!

Shu Uemera Rebirth Collection Eyeshadow in Pristine Green: I love everything about this eyeshadow! From the elegant packaging to the shimmer quality. Out of all the colors, I'm most interested in Pristine Green because it's the one color I don't have much of! Plus, it's perfect for spring and one of the best iridescent shades I've tested.

Benefit Erase Paste: I'm always on the hunt for a good concealer because I've yet to find a perfect match. This product has me interested because it claims to brighten and camouflage at the same time. Not to mention, I love the purple packaging!

Lancome Pink in the Limo and Rock On Fuschia: Lancome's Color Fever collection has some amazing shades. I'm especially loving 'Pink in the Limo'. I could definitely see this becoming a spring makeup staple!

MAC 182 Buffer Brush: I've been using powder brushes to blend, but I realized recently I need a good buffer brush. I keep deterring from buying one because it is so expensive!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy early birthday! Love your pics. That Shu green is amazing, I hope you get it!

B said...

Yeeeahhhh, happy early birthday toooo youuuu!! And I co-sign on the Benefits Erase Paste. Everything from them is so fab to me. And that MAC 182 brush.....it's heaven. You'll love it!