Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Think Spring!

After months of this dreary winter and dark makeup, I am craving some serious spring brightness. I've already started incorporating some warm-weather colors into my look; a sparkling fuschia lipstick here; a lavender eye there. Bring on the bronzers and shimmer!




Bobbi Brown's Pink Rasberry Face Palette is a must-have for this spring season. The palette contains sheer pink colors and neutral eyeshadows that compliment every skin tone and creates the perfect spring look. Pink makeup rotates the runway every spring and this year's pink look is soft but bright. Pick up this seasonal must-have soon because Bobbi Brown's limited-edition products usually run out fast!


Laura Mercier's Eye Colour Quad in Wild Violet and Shy Violet (left) contains the perfect colors to create a smoky purple eye or a light lavender eye. The shadows are shimmery and a bit powdery (you might want to use a damp brush to apply). The only thing is that it's not too long-lasting (at least not on me). But if you're looking for a soft, spring look--this quad is perfect. Not to mention, the flowery design is very elegant.




I was a little wary when I first heard about the MAC Fafi collection; but now I am totally sold! I especially love the hot pink-ish lipstick Fun 'N' Sexy (which is probably going to be one of the first products to get sold out) and the eyeshadow quads. The Fafi Eyes 2 quad is perfect for spring '08 as bright colors are the "it" trend. You can be sure these two items are making their way into my makeup collection this weekend!


1 comment:

Amina said...

the Bobbi Brown palette is so pretty!
Fafi was a big disappointment for me :(....