Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Marc Anthony lets me have Victoria Secret-esque hair


As I've mentioned before, I'm suffering from severe hair loss because of polycsytic ovary syndrome and I am constantly looking to add volume and fullness to my lifeless, thin and frizzy hair. Marc Anthony's Instantly Thick Shampoo and Conditioner does exactly that! It smoothens my hair and makes it beautifully shiny and miraculously the root of my hair seems much fuller! Of course, I will never actually have hair like the VS models (hair extensions, however can help) but the day I wash my hair with MA's miracle hair line, I can actually bounce my hair around. The best part is that I get volume AND shine! I also love the volumizing mousse and I've heard that the thickening cream is great, but I am wary about using any creams on my knotty hair.

Now, all I'm waiting for is my hair to get used to this hair line just as it does with everything else and then the hunt for thicker, fuller hair products will begin again. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When your hunt begins again, you might want to try "Diametress" by Nexxus. I have baby fine hair and this shampoo gives me volume, texture, and body without drying out my hair. I totally love it.

BeautyTalk said...

Thanks for the tip!