Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Must-Have: Duwop Reverse Liner



Lipliners annoy me. In my humongous beauty arsenal, I only have four lipliners; red, pink, nude and brown. I find it a huge bother to have to buy a matching lipliner with every lipstick, but at the same time realize the benefits of lipliner. So, after hearing about Duwop Reverse Lipliner for a while, I finally got a chance to use it and it is now a new addition to my beauty basics. Even though I have nicely shaped lips, it's still important to create a nice pout and make sure lipstick doesn't stray outside the lips' boundaries and this matte, colorless liner does exactly this! I don't think I'll ever buy another liner again.

1 comment:

Miss Anthrope said...

Oooh, I must try this! I love DuWop's lip glosses too, they are fab!